Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MySpace.com Blogs - Rhett Miller MySpace Blog


MySpace.com Blogs - Rhett Miller MySpace Blog click on Rhett's face, that will bring you to his myspace and you can listen to some of his solo work.


For the past 10 years or so, Rhett Miller, and the rest of the Old 97's have been my go to band; when I wanted to sing at the top of my lungs, or when I danced around the room (like in the ipod ads),or walked around the room and kicked things, the Old 97's have been in the background.
With that in my mind this is my first blog about the band. I cannot say everything I feel about their music in one blog...
The above link features Rhett Miller singing his latest single from his current Cd entitled, Rhett Miller.
The band's newest Cd is entitled, Blame it on Gravity, it's excellent, more about that later.

No comments: