Monday, July 27, 2009

allie-moss-dig-with-me




This blog entry focuses on Allie Moss.
Instead of struggling to write about what a wonderful musician Allie is, I decided to copy and paste a few of her tunes. I will add this,
her voice and her harmonies are unparalleled by anyone around these days.
Her original songs and guitar playing are accomplished. I like that at such a young age
Allie writes and sings about age old sentiments. Her song, "Days I Regret" always makes me cry (in a good way).
Seeing Allie perform her own material live is a special thing.
She is a perfectionist, and is always working toward improving her craft. A true artist, and a humanitarian...hard to top
a talent that is Allie Moss.



http://www.directcurrentmusic.com/music-news-new-music/2010/5/19/daily-track-allie-moss-dig-with-me.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweetly written.