Monday, January 10, 2011

Bess Rogers Rocks


Whenever I tell anyone about Bess and her music, I always have to finish up with...Bess Rogers Rocks...and so she does. She rocks on guitar; and she rocks whist playing and singing lovely back up harmonies in Ingrid Michaelson's band.
As a solo artist she writes smart, witty songs that make me wanna dance. Her live shows are unpretentious and by the end of her first song the audience knows that Bess is there to have a good time. Give a listen to Bess, surely she'll make you smile, after all, Bess Rogers rocks.
http://edit.xpn.org/allaboutthemusic/my-morning-download-12310-bess-rogers-10921

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Denise, I totally agree about Bess. It's why her official guitar tabs (approved by Bess herself) are available exclusively at my new indie sheet music store - Abatab.com. Allie Moss, too... Thanks for letting me spread the word, really enjoyed checking out your blog. Thanks for supporting indie music!

-Jeff Jacobson
Founder, Abatab.com

Unknown said...

I ALWAYS describe Bess the same way! She DOES rock!

Seastonemusic said...

Thanks for the comments Jeff.

Hey Yvonne!